Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Incubus

It started with the dreams.  They’d wake me in the middle of the night in a state of arousal that was almost unbearable.  They seemed so real…like there were hands and mouths all over me, all at once.  Stroking, licking, and probing everywhere… I’d wake up with wetness slicking my thighs, my nipples painfully erect and swollen, gasping for breath.

I’d furiously get myself off, sobbing in relief as powerful orgasms racked my body.  Trust me; my vibrator was getting quite a workout.  Once I finished and began to doze off, I could feel the hands that had aroused me calmly stroking my body, kneading out the tension, and I would fall into a deep and restful sleep and wake up in the morning happy and refreshed.

Thankfully during the day, my job kept me busy enough that I could keep my mind on the tasks at hand, but once I got home, my thoughts would stray and I’d keep checking the clock, anxious for bedtime to arrive.  I didn’t understand what was happening, and yet I didn’t question it either.  It just…well, it just felt so good.  What I was feeling was the most pleasurable experience I’d ever had, and I honestly didn’t want it to end.

And then the dreams changed, and I began to catch glimpses of my secret lover.  A red-hued eye, a chest that looked like it was chiseled out of black granite.  A soft and silky cock rubbing against my thigh…but when I’d reach out for him, he’d disappear, and I’d wake up unhappy and frustrated.  I knew what I was dealing with wasn’t human, but I didn’t care what he was.  I just knew I wanted him to ravage me, and turn me into a quivering, incoherent mess.

One night I went to bed, and settled in with a favorite book of erotica, and fantasized about my mysterious lover doing to me what the hero of the book was doing to his conquest.  My hand strayed down between my legs, and my fingers easily found my clit.  I paused long enough to put the book aside and remove my panties, and then I resumed pleasuring myself.  My body undulated as I imagined my dark lover thrusting his cock inside me.  I slipped my arm out of one of the straps of my nightgown to bare my breast, and began to pinch my nipple with my other hand, sending shooting sensations of pleasure and pain straight to my core.

Just as I was about to climax, my eyes fluttered opened and darted over to the corner of the room.  There he was, watching me.  I took him in…the sensuously curved horns, the achingly beautiful face with the soft ruby eyes and sly smile.  He had strong arms crossed over a well muscled torso that faded to softly furred thighs, and ended in shiny hooves.  And his cock…it was like a column of obsidian jutting proudly from between his legs, with large heavy balls hanging below it.

He was dark and strange, but so beautiful.  As if in a trance, I slid out from under the covers and turned my body towards him, leaning back on my arms and spreading my legs in a lewd invitation.  Without a word he came to me, and I gazed at him longingly as he grasped my legs and pulled me towards him.

His lips met mine, and it was like a shockwave through my system.  They traveled down my body and he circled my nipple with his rough tongue eliciting a cry from me.  He slipped my nightgown off my shoulders, and I raised my hips so he could slide it off of me.  He peppered kisses down my belly, and then dipped his head between my legs.

He  proceeded to pleasure me with that amazing tongue… exploring my pussy or sucking and licking on my clit.  I found his horns made a great place to rest my hands, and helped me to move him right where I wanted him.  Not that he needed any help…he seemed to know instinctively where I wanted him, and how much pressure to apply.  Instead, I found I was using them to hold on for dear life as he brought me to an amazing climax.

He lifted his head and smiled.  My juices shone on his chin and the small goatee he sported.  I reached for him, desperate to suck his beautiful cock.  He stood, and I scrambled off of the bed and onto my knees, and took it into my mouth.  In old books that I’d read, they said the devil’s penis was spiky and cold, but that wasn’t true with my demon.  His was smooth, and hotter than normal.  The pre-come that leaked from the tip was sweet like honey, instead of the salty semen of a human male.  This combination made it just irresistible, and I sucked on it ravenously, wrapping my arms around his legs, and gripping his ass.  The fur on his thighs tickled my nipples, and the combination of all these things made me just crazy.

His cock was huge, but I did the best I could to take him all the way down my throat.  He let out a low rumble – the only noise he’d made up to that point – and it spurred me on, happy that I was pleasuring him as much as he had pleasured me.  I felt his cock throb, and he tried to push me away, but I held on determined to make him come.

He gave in, and put his hands on the sides of my head, and began to fuck my mouth.  I hummed with pleasure, and the vibrations in my throat finally did him in.  With a growl he spilled his seed, and I swallowed every drop of that sweet nectar.  When he was finished, I finally let him go, and sat back on my heels and wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

He reached down for me, and helped me to stand.  He lowered his lips to mine, and we kissed a while, exploring each other’s mouths, hands roaming over each other’s bodies.  I was in an absolute delirium of lust.  Never had any man gotten me into such a state of arousal as this amazing creature had.  I let out a whimper, and he looked at me questioningly.

“Please”, I whispered, “please fuck me.  I need you, want you, crave you.  I have to feel you inside me.”

He smiled, and lifted me up in his arms, and with one swift movement, he impaled me on his cock.  I was wet, open, and more than ready, but I still wasn’t fully prepared for this invasion.  It stretched me wide, and there was a sharp pain mixed with the pleasure which caused me to gasp.  But he didn’t stop, and I honestly didn’t want him to.  He turned and forced me up against the wall, and began to buck his hips, driving that monster dick relentlessly into me.

The rough brick scratched up my back, and I begged him to move us back to the bed.  He lifted me off of him, and placed me on my hands and knees on the mattress, and knelt behind me.

“Oh yessss…” I hissed, “Fuck me from behind, my beauty.  Fill me with your cock.”

I started a bit as his fingers dug into my hips, but when the head of that fat cock nestled between my nether lips, I pushed back onto it.  This spurred him into action, and he began to piston inside me.  The friction was intense, and his grip tightened painfully.  But I didn’t care.  He was hitting my g-spot just right, and I was frantic to come again. I clutched at the blanket, and met him thrust for thrust.

Then to my surprise, the sensations from my dreams returned, and there were hands kneading my tits while warm mouths flicked at my nipples...fingers invaded my mouth, and I suckled them desperately, while others spread the globes of my rear, and began to fuck my asshole.  Another mouth attached to my clit, sucking it hard.  All the while my demon continued to plunder my pussy from behind.  The sensations were overwhelming, and when I finally came, it was like my body exploded.  I was wracked with sobs, every nerve in my body jangling.

The contractions that hit my body drove him over the edge as well, and with a roar he released his seed inside me, the warmth of it diffusing through my entire body.  I collapsed onto the bed, and barely noticed when he pulled out of me.

He lay down next to me, and took me into his arms.  I continued to sob against his chest as he soothed me with gentle touches, and whispers in a language I didn’t recognize.  Once I calmed down, he put a hand under my chin, and tilted my head up.  He kissed me gently…on the forehead, my eyelids, the tip of my nose, and finally my mouth. I kissed him back, stroking his smooth cheek with my fingers.

I pulled back, and looked deeply into his eyes and asked, “Will you be back?”

He smiled, and nodded.  Happy and satisfied, my exhaustion finally hit me, and I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep, and when I woke in the morning, he was gone.

I never know when he’ll show up, but when he does, I know I’m in for an amazing night.  Is it wrong?  I don’t know.  To be honest, I don’t really think about it.  We’re always happy to see each other, and he never hurts me.  Well, nothing beyond what I want anyway.  There’s no fear, no trepidation, it just is what it is.  And if there’s ever a time that I ask him if he’s coming back and he says no, then I’ll deal with it.  But until then, my dark lover is welcome into my bed, and my body is his for the taking.


No comments: