Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Gift

The evening had been a disaster. First, I'd been late getting ready, so we'd missed our reservation, and had to wait an extra half an hour for a table.

During dinner I'd been flighty and distracted, and he'd had to repeat things twice to get my attention. Then I forgot my credit card, and not having enough cash to pay for dinner, he'd ended up having to cover the bill.

What I had wanted to be a nice birthday dinner for him had turned into a comedy of errors, and as we drove back to my place, the mood in the car was cool at best.

"Look, I said I'd pay you back."

No reply.

"And I apologized about sending you flowers at work. I thought it would be cute...chrysanthemums are a more masculine flower. I didn't think the guys would tease you *that* much."

He gave me a side-eye, and kept driving.

I let out a sigh, "It was the teddy bear, wasn't it."

"That certainly didn't help," he remarked pointedly.

"I'm sorry. But hey! At least there's still cake...and I've got another little something for you, too..."

When we got back to my place, I shooed him to the couch, and got a gift bag from out of the hall closet. "Here, open this while I get your cake."

I went into the kitchen, and rattled the dishes, but in actuality I was nervously peeking out to see his reaction to what I got him. He dug through the tissue, took out the items, and I saw a wry little smile cross his face.

A few minutes later I came back out with the cake, then realized that I'd forgotten the forks. But before I could go back and get them, he grabbed my wrist. "Explain this."

"Um, it's your birthday present."

He let my wrist go, and picked up the riding crop that had been in the bag, and tapped it lightly against my leg. "Is this supposed to be a gift for me, or a gift for you?"

"I thought it was something we could both enjoy..."

"So that's what you've been up to all day? Trying to get me irritated enough that I'd be willing to use this on you?" I bit my lip trying desperately not to smile, but didn't succeed very well.

His voice took on a bit of a growl, "Fine. Someone's going to get spanked tonight, and it isn't going to be me. Forget the cake, babe. Go get undressed, and get into position."

I headed to the bedroom, my knees shaking. So far, so good. I hastily shed my clothes - leaving my panties on - and got on my knees on the bed, resting my head on my forearms. I heard him walk in, and a shiver went down my spine.

He placed the other item from the gift bag in front of me. "Give me your wrists."

I held out my hands, and he wrapped the leather loop on one end around them, buckling them tight but not uncomfortably so. The other end he attached around the slats of my headboard.

I heard the swish of the crop in the air behind me and tensed fearfully. As if sensing this, he whispered in my ear that only the last 10 would be with the crop, and I relaxed slightly. I held my breath as he slowly peeled down my lacy pink panties, revealing yet another surprise, as he discovered the base of a pink plug nestled between my cheeks.

He tapped it with his finger, and a shudder went through me. He leaned over again to ask, "Is this why you were so fidgety during dinner?" I nodded in reply. "And does this mean I finally get to fuck your ass?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Sir."

He murmured something about giving out one strike for every year, and I waited, trembling for him to begin. Thirty six blows was more than I'd ever taken before. He started off fairly gently, landing the first on my right cheek, and I sighed out a "One". The next was on the left cheek, and I dutifully counted out "Two".

After the first ten, I found myself raising my ass up a little higher in the air, and wiggling it slightly. I heard him chuckle, and number eleven landed with a bit more force. I let out a little whoop, and counted. As each one was delivered, I felt my bottom warming considerably. A delicious heat spread out over my reddening skin, and the blush on my bum matched the one on my face.

Twenty through twenty six were harder still, and I found myself tensing a little more before each one, knowing that my present to him would soon be making its appearance. Before he began, he dragged the wide tip of the crop against my inflamed skin, and I let out a whimper. Suddenly it whistled through the air, and cracked on my ass with a resounding smack. I let out a yelp, my entire body going stiff, and jerked against my restraints, rattling the headboard against the wall.

I could feel the welt rising on my skin, and he asked quietly if I was all right. I squeaked out a "Yes, Sir", and he continued. Even though he let up a little on the next few, my skin was so hyper-sensitive that each one left an angry stripe across my ass.

By the time he hit thirty five I was as tight as bow-string, and teetering on the brink of a massive orgasm. He tapped the crop on my thighs, urging them apart, and dragged the crop between my legs. I tried desperately to rub along the length of it, craving release. Thirty six slapped wetly against my clit, followed quickly by an unexpected thirty seven, which drove me over the edge.

I cried out as the shock wave of my climax hit, and I was quickly reduced to a weak and limp state. Every muscle released, and a sob escaped me. I buried my face in my arms, and let the sensations of pleasure and pain overwhelm me.

I barely noticed as he got undressed, and knelt on the bed behind me, and slowly began to penetrate my pussy. But then the fullness of having both my holes filled worked through the haze, and I began to move with him...slowly at first, then a little harder and faster.

My walls fluttered around his cock and he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tightly against him. He whispered in my ear how warm my ass felt when he thrust into me, and brushed his hands lightly across my breasts and tweaked my hard nipples, causing me to jolt against him.

But before he could come he pulled out, and knelt beside the bed to undo the restraints. He peppered my face with kisses, and our lips met finally. I opened my mouth to receive his tongue, and we slowed things down a little as we kissed deeply.

After a few minutes, he sat back and looked at me. I was flushed, with my hair sticking to my face. He brushed it away, and noticed that my eyes were glazed, and he asked again if I was OK. I smiled back at him and nodded, and motioned my head towards the nightstand where I'd placed a small bottle of lube.

"Take my ass," I whispered, "I want to feel you deep inside me."

He positioned himself behind me again, and slowly pulled out the plug, and drizzled some of the lube down the crack of my ass. The coolness of it felt wonderful against my hot skin, and I sighed with pleasure. He worked one slippery finger inside me, then another. Then I felt his fingers pull out, to be replaced with the spongy head of his cock. I relaxed myself to let him in, and as he slowly entered me, I let out a low moan.

The feeling was exquisite, and hard to describe. There was a sensation of fullness that was so much more than when his cock was in my pussy. As he began to slowly thrust, I clenched my muscles around him, wanting it perfectly tight for him. It was so raw, so intimate, and something I'd wanted to share with him for a long time. Again, we found a rhythm, and as it started to quicken, my canal stretched to let him in even deeper, the smooth muscle like a velvety vise around his cock.

His pelvis slapped against my tender skin, inflaming it further, and the sensations caused me to cry out. I could feel his cock expanding inside me as he prepared to come, and I was right on the brink myself. He reached under me, and strummed my clit with his fingers.

I came with a scream, and clenched him so tightly he couldn't move. The rippling of my muscles milked his cock and he finally came inside me with a shout. It seemed to go on for ages, and my tired body couldn't take anymore. I slowly sunk down onto the bed, and he moved down with me, lying against my back. After a few moments I shifted under his weight, and he rolled off and lay beside me.

As we laid there breathless I kissed him and managed a tired smile. "Happy Birthday, Sweetheart."


No comments: