Saturday, March 23, 2013

Good Morning...

I wake up in the morning, and smile as I see you sleeping beside me. The night before had been wickedly hot – both the weather and the lovemaking – the blankets are on a pile on the floor, and I find myself feeling sweaty and sticky. This vacation to the Caribbean has been full of amazing sights, sounds, and experiences, and last night was no exception.

Leaving you sleeping, I make my way into the bathroom. I flip on the light, look at my reflection and smile. My hair is hopelessly mussed, my makeup - what's left of it - smeared. After brushing my teeth, I head into the tub, in dire need of a shower. I adjust the temperature of the water and step in, letting out a sigh as it runs over my body. I shampoo my hair, then soap up my shower puff, and begin to wash. As I rinse off the lather, the bubbles run down my skin lightly, feeling like feathery touches.

The way it feels gives me a shiver of delight, and a little smile crosses my face. I take the hand held shower head off of its base, and prop up my right leg on the edge of the tub. The spray is currently light, like a soft rain, and I know from experience that it will tickle more than it satisfies, and turn the setting to be it and the massager setting, which is a bit too hard. As I put the shower head between my legs, I purr as the pulsing water runs over my clit.

It feels so good…I press myself against the wall of the shower loving the feel of the cold tile against my nipples, contrasting with the warmth between my legs. I take my left breast in my hand, and begin to knead it, rubbing the nipple against the tile, then pinching the puckered little nub until I feel the sting of it shoot down into my pussy. I press my forehead against the shower wall, my eyes tightly closed, and concentrate fully on the amazing sensations my body is feeling.

Lost in my reverie, I don't notice that you’ve come into the bathroom, and are peeking in, watching me get myself off. As I begin to move my hips to get some variation on the spray, your cock is getting hard, and you want to join me, but you force yourself to wait until I come.

My thoughts begin to wander, remembering the night before and how good it felt while you were licking my pussy, and I let out a little moan. I remember the way you squeezed my tits while you ate me out, and I similarly squeeze the one in my hand, relishing the feel of it. I remember your cock inside me, your hands on my body stroking and tickling, your tongue exploring every curve and crevice, and just can’t take it anymore. A wave of pure pleasure starts in my core, and spreads out to every nerve in my body, and I come with a deep, nearly silent shudder.

At that point, you get into the tub with me. You take the shower head from my limp grip and put it back up, and then those touches that I imagined become real. Your hands rest on my hips for a moment, then you run your fingertips up my soft belly until your hands are cupping my breasts, your thumbs rubbing my nipples, your lips leaving a hot trail across my shoulders. My head falls back and I shiver as you kiss my neck. I turn and give you a lusty kiss, pressing myself against you, my cool skin meeting your warmth as I snake my arms around your neck and hold you close.

With a smile I spin us around so you're under the shower head. After getting you nice and wet, I put a little shampoo in my hands and wash your hair, giving your scalp a brisk rub. As you rinse your head I soap up a washcloth, and start running it across your chest and up your neck, then down your arms. Once your torso is clean, I squat down, and begin to wash your legs. I turn you around, and start working my way back up, planting a few kisses and nibbles on your bum. I then stand and run the cloth over your back, then back down to your ass where I run it lightly between your cheeks.

You spread your legs slightly and plant your hands against the shower wall as I begin to wash between your legs, running the cloth against your balls. I spread it flat against my palm, and surround your cock with my hand. The slippery soap and nubby material massage it...lightly at first, then a bit more roughly. I find my pussy start to swell with my own excitement as I feel you grow even harder in my hand. I drop the cloth to the shower floor, and rinse the soap off of you, then turn you back around so that your cock juts against my belly. With a groan I slide down your body and kneel in front of you, and begin running my mouth along your length. After teasing you like this for a few minutes, I feel your fingers on my head, silently asking for more and I'm happy to comply.

I take the head in my mouth, and run my tongue around it, licking and sucking it. Slowly I take more of you in my mouth, pressing my tongue tightly against the underside of your cock as I do so. I know that I'm doing a good job when your knees buckle slightly, and I adjust you so that you're leaning against the shower wall. I prop myself on the edge of the tub, and move my mouth down to your balls, sucking one than the other. I cup your cheeks in my hands as I take you back into my mouth, tickling along your ass crack, and you buck slightly against me. As I apply more suction, you begin to fuck my mouth. I feel your cock swell, and squeeze the base of it with my fingers, and remove my mouth to catch my breath. I’m not ready to let you come just yet.

I turn off the water, and shoo you out of the tub. Taking a towel, I dry you off, then myself. As I'm drying my back, you grab the towel and pull me against you for a hot kiss. Dropping the towel, we lean against the vanity. As our arms go around each other, I feel your tongue against my lips, and open my mouth to you. As our tongues spar, your fingers work their way between my legs to my dripping pussy, and I groan as they make contact with my clit. As you continue to manipulate my hard nub, you move your mouth to my neck, nibbling and licking, then work your way down to my breasts, alternately sucking on one then the other. You urge me silently up onto the vanity, and work your way down to my sopping pussy, and as your mouth makes contact I cry out. After a few minutes of you working your tongue inside me, around me, nibbling on my lips and clit, I clutch at your shoulders, and pull you up.

As our mouths connect once more, I lick your lips, tasting myself on them, my juices coating your chin. I slide off the vanity, and stand alongside it, bending over slightly as I brace myself with one hand on it, the other on the door jamb. You take your place behind me, and enter me slowly...both of us watching raptly in the mirror as you do so. Your hands grab my hips, and with one quick thrust, you bury yourself inside me. We both stand there a moment, gasping, enjoying the sight of the two of us joined together. Then I back up against you, urging you move inside me. You do so with an agonizing slowness, pulling out until just the head of your cock is inside me, then slowly moving back inside. I remove my hand from the vanity, and tweak my nipple, thrusting back against you, trying to get you to move faster.

Finally the teasing gets the best of the both of us, and you begin to move more quickly inside me, your hands grabbing my hips tightly. After a few minutes of this delightful friction I come with a yelp, clutching you tight inside me, and as I feel you swell, I tell you how much I want you to come for me. I push back hard against you, squeezing my pussy as tight around you as I can. Finally with a guttural moan I feel you release your hot cum inside me, and that triggers another small orgasm, and we finish together breathlessly.

I grab the washcloth from the tub floor, and clean us up a bit with it. You kiss me, then go off to order some breakfast while I finish getting ready. Yes, this vacation was just what we needed, and I’m looking forward to a lot more loving before it’s through.

No comments: