Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Demonstration

My husband Ethan and I have a D/s relationship that we generally keep solely in the bedroom. We tried to make it a full time thing at first, but frankly with both of us working it just became too exhausting to role-play all the time. Not to mention doing it full time made it seem routine, and took the excitement out it. But when we do partake, there's nothing I'd rather do than submit to my very exacting Master.

He belongs to a "social club" of sorts, made up of a group of like-minded men. In between games of pool and glasses of whiskey they share stories and ideas. A few times they've had parties that include their subs, but nothing kinky. Usually it was just a strictly social situation, although at times we'd seen partners exchanged or small groups leave together, but it's nothing we'd ever indulged in.

One Friday night, Ethan came home, and he seemed more animated than usual. As he got undressed he told me that the discussion that evening had turned to doing more than just sharing stories, and having each of the men doing a seminar for the rest about some aspect of the lifestyle that they and their partners particularly enjoyed. Turns out the idea had come about by him talking about the Japanese bondage technique of Shibari that we like to indulge in on occasion.

There is nothing I love more than being bound and helpless, and Shibari takes that to a whole other level. Feeling the ropes weave and knot around my body, locking my arms behind me, arching my back, binding my breasts until they swell, holding my legs open to expose my sex. It turns the body into living statuary that you can punish, tease, and fuck.

"So what do you think?" he asked as he got into bed, "Would you be up for doing a presentation?"

A twinge of fear gripped me at the idea. To have him demonstrate these ancient techniques on me in front of an audience was definitely outside of my comfort zone. At the same time, I found myself getting aroused by the idea. It's definitely a beautiful art form, and I feel like a goddess - albeit a helpless one - when it's done.

"It would just be the binding, and nothing else?" I asked cautiously.

He got a mischievous glint in his eyes, "Not exactly...there's a twist."

"What twist?"

"I thought maybe I could have the others come up and...examine the finished product. Test the bindings, feel the ropes, feel how it dents your flesh, things like that."

"You mean...let them touch me?"

"Yes."

"Even sexually?"

His voice dropped to a husky tone, "If you'd be willing."

I licked my lips and squirmed a little. I had to admit, the idea was really turning me on. I grinned back at him, "We haven't done it in a while...we'd need to practice."

"I take it that's a yes?"

"Yes, Sir."

At my breathy reply, he was all over me. I realized at that moment that the idea of us doing this together was as huge a turn on for him as it was for me. He grabbed me and flipped me over on my stomach. Without any foreplay, he ripped down my panties and thrust inside me, and proceeded to fuck the daylights out of me. I begged him to let me come and when he acquiesced, I reached down with one hand and stroked my clit as he ravaged my cunt. In no time at all we were both coming. It was a fast but satisfying fuck, and when it was done we were both a little sheepish at our loss of control. Oh yes, this was going to be quite the experience.
We only had about three weeks to put the presentation together, so the next day we played around with a few ideas. We thought of doing a torso binding, then a girdle binding, and then finish with a suspension. It would have to be provocative but supportive, as I'd be in it awhile as the other members got their opportunity for some hands on examination.

I asked if I could be blindfolded during the seminar, as I knew I'd be more comfortable that way, and Ethan agreed. He'd also called to make sure the host's house where the demonstration was going to take place had the ceiling hooks we'd need. I was amused as I overheard that conversation, just two guys discussing the logistics, like they were making plans to get together for a football game.

For practice, and to keep us from getting distracted from our task, I wore some yoga pants and a form fitting tank top. We tried a few different bindings at first, and managed to come up with ones that were attractive, and fairly easy for a beginner to do. As the binding is tiring for me, once we had that down, we broke for the day.

On Sunday, Ethan got the idea of doing a "How to" brochure to go along with the lecture, so we took step by step pictures with me in a leotard. He'd wanted me naked, but I balked at that...I did agree to the blindfold, as it helped hide my identity some. He did a beautiful job with the pictures, and that week I took them and put together a nice guide for the members to take home with them.

Over the next few weeks, we practiced over and over. I had to get used to doing our choreography without any visual clues, and we worked out a series of taps that told me where and how to move. As we did the binding, he would talk through the lecture he planned to give, going over the history of the method, and the explanations of the different bindings, and how to do them properly so as not to injure or strain the person being bound. He also went over the type of ropes being used for the binding and other little tidbits he thought might be of interest, or informational.
The Saturday that the demonstration was to take place, I was a huge bundle of nerves. Not about the demonstration – I was comfortable that we had that down pat – but just about the whole thing in general.

Ethan had anticipated this, and surprised me with a treat...he'd made appointments for me to get a massage, and a manicure and pedicure to try and take the edge off. I luxuriated through my treatments, and went home to take a nice warm bath. I also took time to shave, making sure to denude my pussy as well...while binding is exciting, having hair get caught in the ropes and pulled isn't the nicest sensation. I got out of the bath and toweled off, and slathered lotion over my skin, and finished with some scented powder with some shimmer in it. I dried my hair and put it up in a low loose bun leaving some curled tendrils around my face, then put on my makeup. I was careful to use a dark red lipstick that matched the sparkly red polish on my fingers and toes, which I had got done to match the red ropes and blindfold we were using for the tonight's soirée.

Ethan entered, looking incredibly handsome in his tuxedo, and let out a low whistle. "You look beautiful," he murmured in my ear. I blushed, and he made a motion for me to spin around. I did so, and he nodded his approval. He held out a fancy silk embroidered kimono style robe for me to slip into, and once I put on some dressy sandals we were ready to go.

When we arrived, the host's house was ablaze with light, and crawling with people. I was dazzled by the men in their tuxes, and the women in their evening wear...and collars. I estimated our audience would be about forty people.

I felt decidedly underdressed and nervous. To calm my jangled nerves my husband had me down a couple of stiff drinks before our host led us downstairs to his spacious dungeon, and we began to prepare. I put one of our how-to guides on each seat while Ethan got his items ready. I slipped out of my robe and sandals and stretched out, and when I was ready Ethan put on the blindfold and went to call everyone downstairs.

I heard them coming in, and sucked in a nervous breath. I felt him come up behind me, and put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. And then we began.

His calm voice lulled me as the ropes began to bind me. Our practice paid off, and everything went beautifully. I admit I went out of my head a little, so the demo seemed to take just seconds instead of an hour and a half. It wasn't until I was suspended that I panicked a little. Now was the time that the other men would be allowed to come over and do their inspection.

I realized at that moment how vulnerable and exposed I was. My bound breasts jutting out because of the binding, my pussy spread wide open, and one leg bound to itself with the other in the air, and my arms pulled back behind me. If it weren't for the trust I had in Ethan, I would have come completely unglued at that moment.

His voice seemed to come from far away as the blood pounded in my ears..."Now I invite the gentlemen to come up and have a closer look. You may touch where ever you like, but hands only. While she is just a plaything, she is MY plaything, and I've never been one for sharing my toys."

His little speech drew some laughter from the crowd. Ethan came over, and stroked my cheek. "You say the word, and I'll end this. You are my brave girl...don't forget that."

The word. My safe word...which happened to be "Ruby", my birthstone. The color of the gemstones in my earrings, the blindfold, and the ropes that bound me.

The men came up, and the most exquisite torture began. I felt their hands everywhere...pinching my nipples, stroking my arms and legs, testing the bindings, and exploring my sex. I couldn't squirm away if I wanted to, I was too tightly bound. They murmured things to me, but I was struck mute with fear and desire. While the demo only seemed to take seconds, this part of the seminar seemed to last forever.

One of the men put his finger against my lips, and I instinctively opened my mouth and sucked on it. More hands traced the lattice of ropes on my torso, and squeezed my breasts painfully. Two fingers probed my pussy, and then their slick lengths worked into my ass. Someone even tickled my feet.

I think I whimpered. I know I cried, my tears dampening the blindfold. But I persevered. I let them explore to their heart's content, and while my safe word was always on the tip of my tongue, I never let it slip. I wanted to come so badly. But I didn't have permission to do so, so I did as before. I checked out mentally, and tried to ignore the wonderful sensations these stranger's hands were giving me.

It was Ethan that finally put an end to it. He asked the guests to please head back upstairs, that I would be tired and would need some time to recover. But I hoped that he was going to give me what I really needed. Namely, his cock inside me.

I let out a sigh of relief when I heard him come up behind me, and unzip his pants. "You were wonderful, my pet...just beautiful," he cooed in my ear.

I moaned as he began to work his cock inside me, "God, baby...you are so wet. I guess you liked this more than you thought you would." He thrust in hard, and I let out a cry.

"It was so hot to see those men with their hands on you, pleasuring you, and knowing it was making you crazy. Knowing how badly you wanted to come. You did want to come, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied.

"And do you still want to come, my pet?"

"Oh, yes please, Sir!" I cried as he pounded into my pussy.

"You've been such a good girl...you may come."

With those words, he began to stroke my clit. His cock filled me so completely, stroking over my g-spot with each thrust. When I felt the thumb of his other hand work into my ass I lost it. My orgasm hit me with such force it just shattered me. I bucked in my binding as I let out a scream of pleasure. I felt like I was nothing but a mass of nerves, and every one of them was on fire.

After it subsided a bit, my Master then moved around to my front, and tapped his cock on my lips. I opened my mouth obediently, and he slipped it inside. I breathed in the scent of my juices, tasting them as I took him down my throat, and moaned as he brutally began fucking my face. He grunted with his exertion, and I prepared myself for his impending orgasm. When he came, it was copious. I tried to swallow it all, but I was just so overwhelmed at that point that I just couldn't. But he didn't seem to mind, and I was relieved.

I was completely spent. When he let me down, I tried to stand but my knees buckled underneath me. Ethan helped me over to one of the chairs, and sat me down as he removed the blindfold, and all the ropes. As I looked at the dents they left in my skin, I'll admit I was pretty proud of myself, and considered them as a sort of reward for my good behavior. I felt him lightly tracing the ones around my wrists, and looked up. Our eyes met, and we smiled tiredly at each other. It had been a long night, and I was ready to go home.

Our host knocked, and Ethan gave him the OK to enter. He came in, all smiles. "What a success that was!" he exclaimed. "You were a bona fide hit. The others can't stop talking about how disciplined and well behaved your girl is. But she looks tired."

"She is. I think it's probably time for us to go. Can you give the other guests our regards?"

"Pity you can't stay longer, but I understand. We'll talk again at next week's meeting. Thank you again for a wonderful show. You'll be hard to beat."

With those kind words, he backed out of the room. Ethan put on my sandals, and helped me into my robe, and led me upstairs. We snuck out the front door, and made our way to the car. I collapsed inside, tired but happy.

For the rest of the night there were no roles. We were just two people who trusted and cared for each other implicitly, and he was so sweet to me. He kissed and coddled me, and we made slow and languorous love the rest of the evening.

I had been right...it was quite an experience.


No comments: