Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Dress

I made my way to the hotel bar, thankful to finally be done with the wretched wedding I’d just been part of. The bride was a dear old high school friend that had found me through Facebook a couple of years before, and asked me to be a bridesmaid. Since it was going to be a “destination wedding” at an all inclusive resort in Costa Rica, I accepted despite the fact that I hadn’t actually seen her in almost a decade.

OK, the wedding itself wasn’t THAT bad really. It was more the awful dress I had to wear that made it feel endless. It was strapless, too big – which meant I constantly had to hitch it up - and an unflattering shade of mint green that made me look sickly despite the pound of makeup I wore to help me look otherwise.

I plunked down at the bar and ordered a drink, then checked out my surroundings. There was group of folks at the other end talking, but the only person near me was a woman about my age sipping her drink, and smoking a cigarette.

Despite having given up smoking a couple of years before, I got an irresistible urge for one and felt that after today I’d earned it.

I leaned over in her direction, “Excuse me?”

She glanced over, “Yes?”

“I hate to trouble you, but…can I bum a cigarette from you?”

She smiled, and I noticed it was a very nice smile, “Sure thing…stressful day?”

“You have no idea.”

She tapped one out of her pack and handed it to me, then held out her lighter and offered to light it. I leaned in, and noticed that she smelled really nice too. I sat back and took a long drag and blew the smoke out with a blissful sigh. I took in her lovely features and short cap of blonde curls, and offered my hand, “Thank you so much. I’m Tessa.”

She took my hand and gave it a shake, “You’re welcome! I’m Anne. So…wedding?”

I looked down ruefully at my ugly dress and laughed, “Yeah. I guess this gave it away.”

We made small talk, and I found her to be very friendly and approachable. We found we were both travelling alone, and didn’t really know anyone. She mentioned that she was going to go down to the bonfire the resort was doing that night, and asked me if I wanted to go with her. I had nothing else going on that day and said sure.

She was already in colorful board shorts and a black bikini top, so I remarked, “I just need to go change. My cottage is on the way.” As I mentioned this, some of the folks from the wedding began to file into the bar, “We’d better go now before I get sucked into staying.”

We left tips for the bartender, and headed out. I had opted to splurge on a beach cottage instead of just a regular room, and had liked the extra peace it had provided. Anne sort of hovered outside the door, and I motioned to her, “C’mon in! I have some beers in the fridge, so help yourself, and I’ll just be a few minutes.”

She followed me in, and I headed to the bedroom. I shucked off the dress, and changed into a frilly hot pink bikini and covered it up with a floral wrap skirt. I took my long brown hair down and brushed it vigorously to get some of the hairspray out, and put it back into a loose braid, then washed all the makeup off my face. Feeling refreshed I went back out into the living room, and got a beer for myself.

As I turned I found her checking me out. She looked up and me and smiled, and I smiled back, a little thrill going through me. Taking a lover – especially one of the same sex - wasn’t on my list of things to do with this week’s vacation, but dang…she was so pretty, and hey…I’d try anything once. More, if I liked it.

I met her gaze, and her blue eyes sparkled with mischief. She stood and held out her hand, and I took it tentatively, and she led me out the door and down to the beach with the other partygoers.

And did we have fun! There was a band, and dancing, a big buffet, and buckets of beer being handed out. As the sun went down they lit the fire. It was too hot to be right up next to it, so we moved a bit away. As the band played a mellow tune, Anne slipped an arm around my waist. I turned to face her and rested my arms on her shoulders and we began to sway back and forth to the music. We were almost exactly the same height, and when she leaned in to give me a soft, sweet kiss, it just seemed so natural.

“Come with me,” she whispered. She picked up our bucket of beers, and taking my hand led me away from the crowd and down the beach. There was a little cove a ways away that she directed me to. I’d been there the day before collecting shells, and because it was a bit rocky, it was usually fairly quiet.

Anne put the beers down on a flat rock, and handed one to me then took one for herself. We sat down and peered out at the water, taking in the moon and all the stars reflecting on its surface, “Isn’t it beautiful?” she murmured.

I moved closer to her, and rested my head on her shoulder, “It is.”

We sat quietly like that for a while, arms around each other’s waists, and sipping our drinks. When they were empty I raised my head and asked, “Why don’t we go for a swim?”

She turned to me and grinned, and stood to take off her shorts while I slipped off my skirt. We picked our way carefully to the water, and laughed as the water came up and tickled our feet. We made our way out a little deeper and splashed around a little bit, reveling in the wonderfully warm water. We soon found ourselves back in each other’s arms, and this time when we kissed, there was a much greater need to it.

Anne pulled me tight to her, and kissed me hungrily. Her hands moved up my back and untied my bikini top, and she slipped her tongue past my parted lips. As our tongues sparred, her hands came around and cupped my breasts, her thumbs making little circles around my nipples. I groaned, and she moved her mouth to my neck, sucking gently on the soft skin there.

“I wanted you the minute I saw you come into the bar looking so grumpy, and fussing with that ugly gown,” she whispered in my ear, “You were so cute.”

We looked at each other and giggled. I let my hands roam over her lithe body, reveling in the softness of her, but then looked down and blushed, “I’ve never been with another woman before,” I admitted.

“If you don’t want to do this…” she started.

I silenced her with a kiss, “Oh, but I do,” I reassured her.

She lifted her top and took my hands, placing them on her breasts, “Then explore.”

And I did. I felt the wonderful weight of them, and ran my thumbs over her little nipples. We kissed some more, and her hand snaked down my belly, and slipped into my swimsuit bottom, her long fingers stroking between my legs. I was so wet, and she let out a little laugh, “I guess you really do want this.”

Feeling a bit bolder, I ran my fingers through her hair, and pulled her back into a kiss. Soon it wasn’t just the water that was getting warm as our hands explored and our nipples brushed against each other. Anne broke away suddenly, “God, Tessa…let’s go. I want to taste every inch of you.”

We quickly moved back to shore rearranging our suits as we went, and picked up our clothes and the bucket and headed back to my cottage. The second the door closed, we were all over each other. The swimsuits quickly came off as we kissed our way to the bed. I stopped just long enough to pull down the duvet, and Anne pushed me down onto the soft mattress.

Her hands and mouth felt like they were everywhere at once. She latched onto one of my nipples, and little sparks went off in my core. I cried out and lifted my hips off the bed, and our groins met and rubbed against each other for a moment, making me shudder. She moved to the other nipple, and I moaned as she began to trail a line of kisses down my torso.

She spread my legs, and eased down between them. She kissed her way up one leg then up the other, each time getting tantalizing close to where I wanted her. When she finally got there, it was incredible. She explored my folds leisurely, sucking on them, lightly licking them apart and exposing my clit, which she nibbled on, and flicked with her tongue.

It was utter bliss…I had never felt anything like it. I’d always heard that having another woman go down on you is different somehow than a man doing it, and no matter how good a guy is the woman is always better. I was starting to believe this was true.

As she teased my clit, she slid two fingers into my pussy, stroking them in and out. The combination of her caresses and her mouth were making me go out of my head. I tangled my fingers in her hair and mewled as she brought me closer to the brink, and when she added a third finger I went completely over the edge.

I came so hard, my body quaking as Anne continued to suck my clit. I finally had to push her head away as it was just too intense and she looked up at me with a smile, my juices covering her lips. I pulled her up and kissed her feverishly, my hands moving down to her ass and squeezing it gently. I loved kissing her…lightly biting her soft lips, running my tongue along the line of her teeth, exploring her mouth.

Overcome with need, I rolled her over onto her back. It was my turn to taste her, and I started by nuzzling her neck, nibbling and sucking on it. I knelt up and looked at her…she was radiant with her blond curls, big blue eyes, and Cupid’s bow lips. Her full breasts were lightly tanned, and tipped with dark peach nipples, and my mouth literally watered at the sight of her.

I caressed her breasts, and lightly strummed her nipples, watching her face…fascinated with every change in her expression. I ran my hands down her belly, and felt her muscles flutter under her skin which was velvet soft. I leaned over and took one nipple into my mouth, tasting the salt of the ocean on her skin, and suckled lightly. She arched her back and I sucked on it a little harder, and heard her moan with pleasure. I pinched her other nipple lightly, rolling it between my fingertips.

Hungry for more, I moved my hands down her sides and underneath her to grab her ass, and shimmied down to her pussy. I hesitated a moment unsure of where to begin, and figured I’d just try on her what I liked on myself.

I used my fingers to gently caress her skin which had just the slightest bit of fuzz. A drop of moisture seeped out from between her lips, and I tentatively reached out my tongue to catch it, which made her moan. Emboldened by the idea that I was actually doing something right, I stiffened my tongue, and slid it past her lips, and licked her a little harder. She tasted salty but sweet, and I took my time exploring this new, yet still familiar, territory.

I mimicked what she had done with me, and replaced my tongue with my fingers, and moved my attention to her clit. I circled it with my tongue and was rewarded with Anne bucking her hips, driving her pussy even harder against my mouth. She let out a cry as I took it between my lips, and gently sucked on it, as I continued to probe her pussy with my fingers. I added a third, getting it nice and wet, then removed it and rubbed it against her tight asshole. She let out a whimper as I got it nice and slick, and slowly inserted my digit, massaging the thin skin that divided her two holes.

She thrashed around as I worked on her, her hands in tight fists gripping the sheets, and I had the overwhelming desire to make her come. I zeroed back in on her clit, and sucked it a little harder, flicking my tongue across it, as I thrust into her with my fingers. Soon her body went stiff, and she covered her mouth with one hand to stifle her shout as she came.

I licked up her sweet juices, and covered her with kisses, and she soon grabbed at my shoulders to pull me up on top of her. We kissed for a while, grinding our mounds together causing little sparks of pleasure to shoot through us, but soon dozed in the warmth of each other’s arms.

I woke up a bit later and shifted, and found her awake and looking at me. She didn’t say anything, just stroked her fingers down my cheek. I snuggled against her, kissing every bit of her flesh that my mouth could reach. We chatted a while, sharing things about our life, what we did for work and fun, and the more we talked and giggled together, the more I wanted her again.

As if sensing this, she suggested we take a shower, and wash the rest of the salt off our skin from our swim earlier. The cottage had a nice big shower, and soon we were washing each other, and kissing some more. The washcloths were quickly dropped as our hands took over, and soon we were fingering and stroking each other, our wet skin sliding together until we both came, moaning as our tongues tangled together.

We held each other under the spray until the water began to cool, then dried off and went back to bed. This time we fell asleep for real, and as dawn broke I woke to find I was by myself. I was disappointed to say the least and with a sad sigh rolled out of bed. I slipped on some clothes, figuring I’d go get some breakfast, and opened the door just as Anne was about to slip the key into the lock.

She let out a surprised, “Oh!” and looked embarrassed, “I was hoping to be back before you woke up, Tessa. I went out to go by my room, and to pick us up some breakfast. I sort of stole your key…I hope you don’t mind.”

I must have still looked upset, because she put everything down, and took my face in her hands, “Oh Baby…you didn’t really think I’d just slip away without a word, did you?”

“I wasn’t sure,” I murmured, and she pulled me close and kissed me, and wrapped me up in a big hug.

“C’mon, let’s eat,” she laughed, and then added with a wink, “I have a feeling you’ll need your strength for what I have planned for you this morning.” She opened up the carryout boxes, and we sat and ate in comfortable silence, and sipped on coffee she’d brought with.

Anne reached down and rummaged in the bag by her feet and came up with a bottle of champagne and a carafe of orange juice. She opened the champagne with a pop, and poured out a couple of mimosas. We finished breakfast - and eventually the champagne - and put the remains outside to be picked up. She led me back to the bedroom then ran back out to retrieve her bag. She dropped it on the floor and reached for me, expertly divesting us of our clothes, until we were rolling around on the bed again, kissing passionately.

She rolled me over onto my belly, and lifted my hips until I was face down and ass up. She lay down between my legs, and lowered my pussy to her mouth, and soon had me trembling as she expertly ate me out. I begged her to get into a 69 with me, but she sat up and laughed, “Oh no, Baby…first I’m going to give you the fucking you deserve.”

I heard some odd noises, and looked back curiously to find her removing an intricate harness from her bag. It had the usual dildo coming from the front, but another one that slid inside of her, as well. She caught me looking and laughed, “What can I say? I always travel prepared.”

She slid her dildo into place with a little gasp and strapped on the harness, then got back on the bed with me. She kissed and nibbled on my ass cheeks, and reached beneath me to tweak my nipples, then slid her fingers down to stroke my clit. I was panting with need at this point, and when I felt the head of the dildo sliding along my nether lips, I groaned.

“Do you want me inside you, Baby?” she whispered.

“Please,” I whimpered, “I want you so bad, I can’t stand it.”

She slowly inserted the head into me, and I pushed back against it. When it bottomed out, she groaned. By fucking me, she was also sort of fucking herself, pleasuring both of us at the same time. She started out slowly, taking her time as she worked the toy in and out of my eager pussy. Fucking doggy style was my favorite position however, and it wasn’t long until I begged her to take me harder.

She gradually increased her pace, but it wasn’t long until we had built up to a frantic tempo, and she draped herself over me, and held me around the waist as she pounded into me. The dildos penetrating us were simultaneously stroking our g-spots, and the base of the one inside me was also working on her clit. I reached down and stroked mine, and I panted that I wanted her to come with me. It wasn’t long until that happened, and at that point I was glad to have the cottage because we made an enormous racket as we shuddered and shook through our simultaneous climax.

Since unlike a penis the dildos never went soft, we just continued to fuck our way to a couple more orgasms until it just became too much to handle, and we collapsed on the bed in a tangle of limbs. She unbuckled the harness and set it aside then took me in her arms, and hugged me tight.

“Did you enjoy that?” she asked.

I looked deep in eyes and admitted, “That was the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced.”

She smiled happily and kissed me, “Please tell me that we’ll see each other again after this week is over.”

I smiled back shyly, “I’d like that very much.”

That afternoon Anne deserted her room and moved in with me. We spent the rest of the week talking, laughing, swimming, eating, and fucking. And as the evening before we had to leave fell, we stood in the ocean with our arms around each other, watching the sun set, and the stars come out, and knew that we’d found the love our lives.

It is two years later now, and we’re still together, and as happy as we can be. It hasn’t all been easy, but the journey has been worth it. I kept that bridesmaid’s dress as a reminder of how it brought us together, and tomorrow it’s going to be made into ring bearer pillows for our wedding. I’ve never been more happy thanks to that ugly thing.

No comments: